SELL OR DONATE YOUR BIKE
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED AND OPEN FROM NOW UNTIL MAY 20, 2021
MINIMUM OF $10 DONATION FEE TO SELL
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT BIKES & MUSIC
A FOUNDATION COMMITTED TO SERVING CHICAGO’S YOUTH
Event Date: May 22nd, 2021
Time: Sale starts at 10am bike drop off from 8a-9:30a
Location: Rolling Meadows Community Center: 3705 Pheasant Dr., Rolling Meadows, IL
Bikes & Music Bike Swap
Rain or Shine or Snow
Bike Drop Off Hours: 8a-9:30a
Sales Hours: 10a-2p
Unsold Bike and Part Pickup: 2:30p-3:30p
Disbursements for sold property: 2:30p-3:30p
Terms and Conditions for Selling:
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED – MINIMUM OF $10 DONATION FEE (TAX DEDUCTIBLE)
ONCE YOU REGISTER, YOUR FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE
- Bikes and equipment for sale must be in good condition and ridable
- Bike sales in Increments of $5 for all sales
- The minimum age to sell is 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult
- Bikes left beyond 3:30 pm become the property of Bikes & Music
- All sales are final and are cash only. All items are sold as-is.
- We are not responsible for any merchandise lost, stolen, or damaged.
- In order to give everyone an equal opportunity, until 11a there is a purchase limit of two bicycles per person, except for families.
- You do not need to stay. We will sell your bike for you.
- You do need to return to claim your money or unsold property if you aren’t donating items or money to Bikes & Music.
- To claim money or your unsold items, you MUST present your claim ticket for each item.
- Bikes & Music reserves the right to refuse any item.
To purchase an entry ticket, please click the button below and use the Shopping Cart to adjust quantities if needed and checkout with your PayPal account or as a Guest: